Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Diaper Cake for a Girl

My aunt is at it again with another diaper cake request.  I wonder what kind of water her friends are drinking because there seems to be a lot of pregnancies around her circle lately.

This time it's for a baby girl.  Again, she provided all the supplies (except the glue gun) and I just put it together.

Front

Back

I wish she would give me more to decorate with but oh well.  Oh!  And that swing thing on top of the cake?  Not my doing.  She purchased that.  It was a little difficult having it stay on top.  I anchored it into the diaper using the plastic safety pins she gave for decoration. I cut the bottom part out and used it like a "U" shape to push down into the diaper while holding the legs down.


So there you have it.  A little bland but presentable.

No comments: