Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Juice Carton Coin Pouches

My lil' man had a school event requiring him to bring lots of coins to play the games.  I didn't want to use a ziploc to hold his coins... so tacky!  So I made him a milk/juice carton coin pouch. 

Well, his coin pouch was a big hit with his classmates that they started asking if they can have one.  My lil' man, being the lil' entrepreneur, told them he'll sell it for $1.00 each.  When I picked him up from school, he told me he had 6 orders for the coin pouch and that the kids already paid him.  I had no clue what he was talking about and then he explained it to me. So now I'm drinking cartons of juice so I can fulfill his product supply.  LOL!  Thankfully, I have grown teen boys that gladly chug those juices.





I found the tutorial a long time ago on Family Fun Magazine and I saved it because I thought it was too cute ... and it still is! I didn't make a tutorial on this because I thought Family Fun would still have their instructions and template on their site but things have changed for them.  So I found someone who made one using their instructions. I hope that helps.  Here's their picture tutorial on how to make the coin pouches.

There are different versions and I never tried the others as I was content on this version.  But give the others a try and share it with me.  I'd love to see what you did and which you prefer.

~ Peechee


No comments: