Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pretzel Brownies

I had a sweet tooth for a chocolate covered pretzel but didn't have any on hand.  However, I did have some pretzel sticks and a brownie mix.  So why not put the two together to make a pretzel brownie.  Hopefully it can curb my chocolate covered pretzel craving.
 

All you need is a bag of pretzel and a box of brownie mix.


 I took about 1/4 of the pretzels and crushed them - not finely but chippy like.  I then spread the chippy/crushed pretzels in the pan (which has been sprayed with oil).  I fixed the brownie mix as directed on the box and when done mixing poured the mix right on top of the pretzels.


Bake as directed and when done, let cool.



Now enjoy!



My brownies were chewy and the pretzels weren't too hard.  It wasn't bad at all.  A nice combo but they weren't chocolate covered pretzels.  So did it satisfy my craving?  Yeah.  I'm not wanting chocolate covered pretzels right now.  However, if someone gave me some, I wouldn't refuse it.  ;-)

Hope you n-joy'd!

I'm partying at:  Lil Luna Linky       Wow Me Wednesday



No comments: