Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photo Word Art with Jeremy Renner

Yeah, yeah ... so I've been Rennerized!

I found this awesome online program where you can upload a picture and then using your words/descriptions (or even words from your blog or site), it will automatically transform it into a word art.  What better way for me to experiment with it by using a picture of Jeremy.  Here's how it turned out ...

Jeremy Renner Word Art Collage

I think it's pretty cute.  I tried a couple of other things using one of  the shapes they have as a choice.  I just changed up the color theme and the orientation, as well as the words inside.



Aren't they just adorable.  I have a couple of crafty things in mind to do with these.  I'm thinking printing them out and making a charm or enlarging it an putting onto a canvas or print it on an iron-on and make a t-shirt.  Possibilities are endless.

Here's the site for you to give it a try ... www.tagxedo.com

Have fun and please share what you create.  I'd love to see it. Just add your link in the comments so we can all go visit.

Peechee

No comments: