Tuesday, October 30, 2012
3d Pumpkin in a Fall Leaf Frame
I just love this wall decor. I made it as a present for my son's teacher but I'm loving it so much I might have to keep it for myself. LOL! Or I could always make her another one.
Anyway, this was a super easy and super cheap project. Everything came from the Dollar Store! I purchased:
* 1 carvable styrofoam pumpkin
* 1 8x10 plastic frame
* 2 bags of fall leaves (green/yellow and green/red variety)
* 1 sheet of moss
1. I discarded the glass on the frame and replaced it with the sheet moss.
2. I cut the styrofoam pumpkin in half using regular large kitchen knife.
3. I glued the leaves around the frame.
4. I glued half of the pumpkin in the middle of the sheet moss.
That's it. Super easy, huh? And definitely super cheap and super-duper cute!
Here's the back and side profile.