Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween and Fall Photos by Peechee Neric

So for those of you that don't know, besides my love of crafting (and Jeremy Renner), I also love to do some acting.  I did it for a while, stopped after lil' man came, and since he is not as mommy needy anymore, mommy can go play again.

Anyway, the other day I was on the set of House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey.  It's a show that will be available on netflix.  It's not a movie.  It's a show, but not on tv.  Guess you can say it's a flix show.  LOL!

Well, for many that may not know, when working on a set as a background actor, there is a lot of down time due to setting up lights and/or camera or even just dressing the set.  So while I waited and waited and waited, I decided to take some pictures of the beautiful surroundings we were filming in.  Here they are - all taken in Baltimore, MD.





Peechee

No comments: