Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Raven's Flower n Class Book

So this weekend is my lil' man's teacher's birthday and I wanted to give her something that is different.  She mentioned she loved the Raven's so I knew I had to make something Raven-y, and this is what I came up with.


Basically, I took 2 silk flowers (one purple, one black) take them apart and split up the colors.  I then put them back together but this time putting the middle section of the flower using the purple and the bottom using the black.  Then I just put it in a vase with some black rocks, added purple and black netting, wrapped a purple ribbon around the vase, and added a Raven's logo to the middle of the ribbon.  That's it.


But I didn't stop there with her gifts. I also made a birthday accordian book card from all the students in her class which had a picture of each child holding a letter.  And when read spells out - "Happy Birthday We Love U!" Here's how it looks ...



Sorry it's blury. It was hard fitting 22 pages in 1 shot.
 


There's my lil' man holding the "love heart".


So?  What do you think?



 Peechee


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Very cute. I bet she loved it!!!! I miss our SCMH family!
Have a great Thanksgiving.