Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Raven's Flower n Class Book

So this weekend is my lil' man's teacher's birthday and I wanted to give her something that is different.  She mentioned she loved the Raven's so I knew I had to make something Raven-y, and this is what I came up with.


Basically, I took 2 silk flowers (one purple, one black) take them apart and split up the colors.  I then put them back together but this time putting the middle section of the flower using the purple and the bottom using the black.  Then I just put it in a vase with some black rocks, added purple and black netting, wrapped a purple ribbon around the vase, and added a Raven's logo to the middle of the ribbon.  That's it.


But I didn't stop there with her gifts. I also made a birthday accordian book card from all the students in her class which had a picture of each child holding a letter.  And when read spells out - "Happy Birthday We Love U!" Here's how it looks ...



Sorry it's blury. It was hard fitting 22 pages in 1 shot.
 


There's my lil' man holding the "love heart".


So?  What do you think?



 Peechee


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cute. I bet she loved it!!!! I miss our SCMH family!
Have a great Thanksgiving.

Sarita said...

Hello
Love your blog. You have some great ideas and beautiful pieces. Have you seen this press release and news article? Blogrower on Typobounty is a new game changing concept and could greatly affect online blogs like yours. You can become a registered hunter (it's free to join) and make money by finding errors on internet websites. Secondly, you can submit your blog on their site and increase your blog readership by allowing hunters to hunt for errors on your website. Imagine huge numbers of hunters reading every word. I just thought you or readers might be interested.For more information please check out the press releases at

http://www.urlwire.com/news/051011.html

or

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Mediaudience/Blogrower/prweb9296906.html