Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Heart Garland Intertwined

Feeling a little better but I wish my hand was.  I am still in a lot of pain.  I really miss the use of my right thumb.  Life is a little bit more difficult without being able to use it.  Harder to type, can barely write, difficult to wash dishes, can't open a jar, can't grip my toothpaste...yaa dahh, yaa dahh, yaa dahh.   Worst of all though, I can't grip my glue gun!  Errrrr!!!  But I'm learning slowly with my left hand.

Anyway, I found another cute Valentine's decoration featuring heart garlands that are connected to each other.  So cute and (again) easy and cheap. 

Click HERE to go to the super easy tutorial.

Peechee

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Pretty!!! I made something like that last year with scrapbook paper.
I am glad to see that you are having fun with the pink and red!!!! have a great weekend.