Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bottlecap Necklace - I've been bitten by the bug

Somehow or another, I have been bitten by the bottlecap bug.  I just think they are so cute.  I know they have been around for a while and I'm probably a bit late jumping on the craze but better late than never.

I made the necklace for a daughter of an awesome friend.  Actually, I consider her daughter like my daughter too.  So I couldn't resist making my very first design just for her.  I took one of her school logos, edited and touched it up a bit, printed it out, padhered it to the bottlecap, applied the resin, punched the hole, inserted the jump ring, and attached it to the necklace.  Done!

It was fun making them... even more fun designing the images. I can't wait to do more and share it with you.

Peechee

2 comments:

Leslie said...

We have a section at Michaels now devoted to bottle cap jewls.
I love that stuff.
Your necklace looks fantastic.
Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Your crafts are amazing, and you inspire me in every way. You go gir ;)