Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh No! - I WON!


Yes... you read it right.  I said Oh no!  Not because it's a bad thing to win but it's what the contest was about.

You see, there was this cute little contest over at Cafe Mom's Craft Corner Group where the person who listed the most craft supply items in their craft room would win.  Well, apparently, I had the most listed and so won.  So yay that I won but then what an eye opener.  I do have A LOT of craft supplies... but I love them all.  I guess you can say I'm a craft supply collector.  It's just that ... I like to keep lots of different supplies on hand because I just never know when I'll need them.  Good excuse, right?  LOL!  But here's the funny thing, no matter how much craft stuff I have, I just seem to never have enough because somehow I still manage to run out to purchase more things.  Yikes!

Anyway, I won another contest!  Woohoo!!!  If you're crafty or like to learn about crafts, and are a mommy, then come check out http://www.cafemom.com/  There are TONS of different groups you can join.  I think you can join as well if you're a daddy.

Peechee

No comments: