Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Vote 4 my Coca Cola Bling Necklace


So here I go again.  I entered another contest.  This time a jewelry contest.  Why?  Well, why not?  It's fun.

This is my Coca Cola "Bling" Necklace.  It's cut out using a sizzix, glued to a heavy cardboard in order to keep it's shape so it won't crumple so easily, sealed the top with a glaze to prevent scratches, and added a star to give it more bling.  What do you think?

If you like it and you are part of the Cafe Mom's Crafters in need of a 12 step program group, then please, please vote for me!!!  Voting is only open for 1 week and it started today.  There are 7 of us who submitted items and hopefully you'll vote for mine.  It's not the typical jewelry you see.  It's fun and funky - like me!!!

Peechee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you make it ?