Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fleece Fringe Scarf with NFL Dallas Cowboy print

And heeeere's another fleece project.  Are you starting to believe me when I say I'm so into fleece now?  LOL!

This is one of those frilly fringe scarves that a lot of football women fans are wearing. I made this for another adorable niece of mine who loves the Dallas Cowboys.  Totally not my team ... I bleed purple!  Go Ravens!!!  My scissors jammed up a little while cutting the fringe on this scarf probably because it knew this wasn't a Raven's fabric.  LOL!

This is so simple to make and there's lots of tutorials out there on the web, so I didn't bother making a tutorial.  Just wanted to show what I made.  

Here's the scarf when all the fringes were all lined up.

I used 3 layers of fleece in complimentary colors to the Cowboys print.

Here it is all wiggled out.

Thought you might get a better look when it is hanging rather than laying on the ground.

If you have any questions or would like for me to make a tutorial, just leave a comment below.  I'll get back to you!

Hope you like it.

Peechee

No comments: