Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Merry, Happy, and Happy Valentine's Day! Tulle Pom-Pom Garland for you!

Yes, yes ... Hope your Christmas was merry, your New Year's Happy, and soon I wish you a wonderful and love-filled Valentine's Day.

I have so much to share with all of you and will be posting them soon.  In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you a really cute Valentine Tulle Pom-Pom Garland which I found over at eighteen25.  It's so easy to make and looks adorable.  I love that when Valentine's is over, you can store it easily and it's ok if it gets crushed because you can just fluff it up again next year.  For me, though, I probably would recycle it by cutting them apart and making them into cute hair candy!

 
For instructions on how to make this tulle pom-pom garland, click here.

See you soon!

Peechee

1 comment:

jamie carter said...

I love the idea of recycling it after the holiday. Thanks for sharing.