Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fleece No-Sew Lap Throw

Didn't I tell you I'm into fleece right now?  Here's another fleece project I took on. A Fleece No-Sew Blanket... Well, in this case it is more like a lap throw because it is tiny but I am so loving this!! It's so easy but can be time consuming the bigger the throw/blanket, but so worth it! I am planning on making a few more for me to keep in the car.  It's pretty cold right now in the morning when I take the kiddies to school and this little lap throw will be perfect on my lap.


This lap throw I made is for one of my besties! She is my sister at heart. Cute, huh? I picked this wine glasses print because she loves to drink wine.  Just a little throw to put on her lap when she's sipping her wine on those chilly nights in her screened-in back-porch.

I have a tutorial coming up in the next post.  I couldn't share that first for fear that my niece will see what print she is getting for her birthday.  So stay tuned ...

Peechee

No comments: