Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dr. Who - "Bowties Are Cool" Shirt

My oldest son and I are HUGE fans of Dr. Who.  I have a few projects in mind to make with Dr. Who but my son beat me to it with his design of a Dr. Who 11th Doctor Logo with a bowtie.  Why?  Because ... "Bowties are Cool."



Isn't it just adorable?  My son is an amazing artist and is currently studying graphic design in college.  He designed the whole shirt himself using (I think) Illustrator and Photoshop.  For Christmas, I gave him a screenprinting kit and finally he used it.




 This was his test shirt.  What do you think?  Personally, I love it and I want one also.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

That is fantastic!!!!! Hope all is great.

Aazhie said...

Oh wow! I SO want one, what about white letters on a blue shirt? :D Fantastic job!