Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flower Petals Frame - In Memory of my baby

So, a little over 4 years ago, I lost my little girl.  She passed while still in my womb.  She was my last one.  I never saw her, just a picture, but we named her Olivia.  In her memory, I had made a frame for the only picture I had of her.


I took a regular frame and covered it with yellow petals.  I used yellow because I  always heard that yellow represents "I'm Sorry".  Well, I am so sorry that she didn't make it.  I don't know if it's something I did or didn't do (since the doctor's never did say), but it's my way of saying I'm sorry.  Anyway, I trimmed the inside part of the frame (to hide the petal edges) with a black ribbon and added black ribbon on three corners.  On the one corner I placed a full flower bloom and put her name in a bottlecap in the middle of the flower.


Tah-dah!  Here's where the picture sits, next to the ashes of my baby.

 "Wish I could have met you Olivia.  One day I'll see you and get to hold you.. I Love You! ~ Mommy"

No comments: