Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Raven's Flameless Candle

What a game!  It's too bad we didn't make it to the SuperBowl but that's ok.  Next year!

Here's a Raven's flameless candle that I created using Dollar Store flameless candle, tissue paper, Raven's graphic, modge podge, black ribbon, and my printer.




All I did was create a graphic design on my computer, printed it on white tissue paper, cut it out, pasted it on with modge podge and allowed it to dry.  Then decorated (actually hid uneven cuts) with a black ribbon.  Tah-dah!  Here it is lit at night.


Not too bad, right?  I'm actually a fan of this.  It does have some wrinkles because ... my is that modge podge super tacky!  The second I put the tissue print on it, it was stuck.  Oh well.  I still like it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

This is a fantastic idea. You should spend this off season mass producing them. See you on the lot.

Anonymous said...

Very nice idea but how do you print on tissue paper? Isn't it too thin to go through the printer without jamming?