Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Recycled Logo Wall Art

I used to be a representative for Lemongrass Spa but due to my lack of effort to push to have spa parties, I couldn't keep up with the quarterly monetary requirements.  So I had to say goodbye even though I loved their products.  Now I am just a customer.

Anyway, to show them my thanks and appreciation, I took their logo and created a wall art using a cereal box and their old catalogs.



I drew and cut out their logo from a large size cereal box - the ones from like Costco and Sam's Club since those boxes are sturdier.  Then I painted it green to give it a base color.  I then took their catalog and punched flower shapes in 2 different sizes.  Meticulously, I curled each flower petal then glued down each flower shape onto the painted cardboard logo and put a small hanger on the back so it can be hung.


 
An easy project, just time consuming but very rewarding.  I hope they like it.


No comments: