Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year - New Resolution

Happy New Year!  I can't believe it is now 2012.  Where did the time go?  My last post was back in September because I was slammed with one craft show after another.  I had a couple of shows that were a bust and others that were fantastic.  Here's a few pictures of my craft show set-up.















Hope you liked my set up.  I'm still working out some kinks as to my display.  I want something quick, easy, portable, and catchy.  This is one seemed to work out but to me didn't look too professional.  It looked more kiddish and so I'm thinking people won't take my work seriously and expect cheapy stuff - which a lot of my items were.  I want to change that.  Still brainstorming.  It doesn't help that I don't have a big car so I'm limited.

Anyway, besides getting healthier, one of my other resolutions for this new year is to post more often.  So until next time...

No comments: